Welcome to Club’s Corner! Designed to support our wonderful Welsh clubs and the heroes who run them, Club’s Corner is your direct line if you have any questions or suggestions. Feel free to make use of our Clwb Mark Resources as well.
Sport Wales “Be Active Wales” Fund
The Be Active Wales Fund is available to help clubs and groups get more people participating, both now and in the future. It’s open to not-for-profit sport clubs and organisations delivering community sport and physical activity in Wales.
As a GUIDE ONLY, some applications are likely to focus on:
• Using technology to engage more participants, such as providing online sessions, or using online tools to help with income generation
• Coach education at Level 1 where there is a proven need
• Upskilling of volunteers where the club has gaps in skills or experience
• Equipment that enables more people to take part
• Different and innovative ways in which the activity can be delivered
• Approaches that target specific underrepresented groups
We would strongly encourage all of our clubs to apply for equipment, courses, etc. If you would like help with your application, please contact us!
Questions about running a club? Suggestions for support we could offer? We would love to hear from you. You can contact us here: